- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to prevent the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies
We are the sole owners of information collected on this web site and we only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via the ordering process or direct contact with you. You can be assured we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request, i.e. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you and opt out of future communications from us
- Express any concern about how we use your data
We take significant precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website your information is protected both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the web page address. See our Secure Shopping policy for more details on credit card processing.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (i.e. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure monitored environment.